Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Can I learn the french language?

I've always wanted to learn French because i just really thought that French is a very awesome language to learn,but I've never had any time to learn it. I know that learning French would be kind of a challenge because of  the accent but also easy because my first language is Spanish,which is very close to French. 

Learning French would be my 3rd language that I know so it could help me later in life with college applications and any kind of job that needs people that know more than one language.

I already kind of know a tiny bit of French but I want to know more , so my goal for this genius hour is to have two to three complete sentences in French and say them with the correct accent and have a complete conversation with someone that already knows French.

2 comments:

  1. I think this will be a very interesting journey. I can't wait to hear your French accent! Bonne chance! (Good luck in French.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you learn french you should teach me some french too!

    ReplyDelete