Saturday, April 25, 2015

3 weeks still not a lot of process

  After trying to learn French this past 3 weeks has not gone very well to me. I try to learn words but I just can't remember what the words mean or what I'm saying.Another thing is that my accent still bothering ,but less than it was a week ago.
  Another thing that has been on the way of learning French is that I'm not into learning the language as I used to at the beginning of "Genius Hour",but I will get my-self to re-enjoy learning French and will know more French words by the end of this "Genius Hour"

3 comments:

  1. Learning a new language is very hard. When you give your presentation, be sure to specify exactly what made this hard, and why those things made it hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, learning new things can be challenging but they will also pay off in the end, stay encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you! its getting difficult for me too. Especially the accent and remembering them but I am still enjoying it. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete